Teen Drowns in Marshall County
MARTLING, Ala. (WHNT) – A 13-year-old boy drowned Sunday afternoon in Marshall County. Another person was rushed for medical treatment.
The two were swimming in the Double Bridges area of Marshall County on Martling Road. Many also call it Redmill. The area is just outside of Albertville.
The Marshall County Coroner said the person who died was a 13-year-old Hispanic male. The coroner did not release the name, due to the teen’s age.
The other teen was taken to Marshall Medical Center South in Boaz for treatment.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it