Featured Job: In-Store Demo-Event Specialist, Part-Time
Do you like talking to people about new products and services? CROSSMARK has an opportunity for you! We are looking for Brand Ambassadors / Product Promoters to work in the Home Improvement sector promoting a new service offered to consumers. As a Brand Ambassador, your job will be to enthusiastically promote and inform consumers on new product offerings.
The Associate is responsible for completing product promotions in a leading home improvement retailer. Acquires and maintains knowledge of products represented. Demonstrates, intercepts consumers and sells products in a professional manner. Maintains an overall professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Possesses the aptitude and ability to gain adequate knowledge of the products represented.
- Has desire and ability to proactively intercept, engage, interact, and sell product to the consumer in a positive manner.
- Can effectively communicate the features and benefits of the product.
- Can maintain a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning chemicals.
- Maintains a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Properly sets up and prepares Event Table for execution.
- Achieves 100% execution on assigned work.
- Assists with preparation for client visits and completes audit corrections.
- Builds and maintains rapport with store personnel to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Completes expense reports as per Company Policy.
- Prepares and submits all on-line requirements on the same day as Event execution.
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Demands: The associate will be regularly required to:
- Stand up to 8 hours at a time
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms (including reaching overhead)
- Talk and hear
- Visual ability to read instructions and perform events
- Climb (including use of a 6’ ladder)
- Lift and carry up to 25 pounds (including occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds)
- Be in contact with cleaning supplies
Physical Appearance: Individuals must ensure a professional appearance and proper grooming is in order. The associate must present a neat, clean, and appropriately groomed appearance. Specific Retailer Dress code requirements are included in the training documents. In addition, tattoos must not be visible while the associate is engaged in their work assignments.
Specific Skills: Proficient use of a Personal Computer and familiarity with Word, Excel, and Outlook.