What does a Geek Squad Customer Service Agent do?
Do all things technology fire you up? Can you swap a motherboard or hook up a home theater system blindfolded? Does the thought of installing an LCD in an SUV, and getting paid for it, make you salivate? If you answered yes to any of these questions, congratulations, your dream career might be waiting for you at Geek Squad. We invite you to join our illustrious ranks.
A Geek Squad Customer Service Agent is a brand ambassador for both the Geek Squad and Best Buy brands. As the primary point of contact for Geek Squad and all customer service needs, they facilitate returns, exchanges, trade-ins, recycling, defective products and repair questions. They easily explain Geek Squad Service offerings and ensure no customer is ever left unserved or underserved.
90% of your time you will:
- Engage customers using customer service and selling skills and provide fast, friendly processing of their requests.
10% of your time you will:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3-6 months working experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree in general electronics or computer repair
- 1+ years retail or customer service experience
- 1+ years experience diagnosing or repairing PCs or consumer electronics