Where Did You Get Those Oysters Anyway?
Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
Alabama Smokehouse at 2612 Jordan Lane in Huntsville: Score of 83
- Foods prepared and stored at establishment more than 24 hours were not date marked.
- Food manager safety certification, proof of attendance, or proof of registration was not provided.
Eagle’s Diner at 113 E. Elm St. in Athens: Score of 81
- Soft drink nozzles need cleaning.
- Coconut Meringue Pie held at 59F, ham 50F.
- Personal drink on prep table.
China One at 1441 Sunset Drive in Guntersville: Score of 80
- Soda nozzles and can opener blade needed to be cleaned.
- Failure to retain shell stock tags. (Oysters)
- Drinking in kitchen.
6 Pockets Billiards at 1819 Bassett Avenue SE in Decatur