Featured Job: Taco Bell Hourly Team Member
You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. You’ll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they’re correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Team Member behaviors include:
– Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
– Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
– Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
– Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
– Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.