A Sales Transaction Assistant provides friendly, fast and accurate processing of all types of customer transactions by providing velocity and solutions support, ensuring no customer is ever left unserved or underserved. They know a little about everything from a device that needs a cable to the camera requiring batteries. They partner with other employees, especially Multichannel Sales Associates to ensure customer needs are met end-to-end.
90% of your time you will:
- Engage customers using selling skills to process customer purchases, including targeted offerings
10% of your time you will:
- Backup for phone and store pickup
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are the Professional Requirements of a Best Buy Sales Transaction Assistant?
- 3-6 months experience in customer service or sales
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years retail or customer service experience