Decatur, Madison Co. Educators Among Finalists for Top Job in Cullman
Cullman City Schools logo (from cullmancats.net)
CULLMAN, Ala . (WHNT) — The list of finalists for the next superintendent of Cullman City Schools is out. Two of the five finalists are from North Alabama.
The Alabama Association of School Boards search committee is recommending five people as possible replacements. None of the candidates are currently serving as a superintendent in another school system.
- Dr. Sandra Spivey, Director of Secondary Education for Madison County Schools
- Dr. Donald Snow, Principal of Austin High School in Decatur
- Dr. Craig Ross, Principal of Robertsdale High School in Baldwin County
- Dr. Jason Wright, Director of Student Services and Federal Programs in Lee County
- Dr. Doreen Griffeth, Assistant Superintendent in Cobb County, Georgia
Interviews for the position will begin next week. One of the five will succeed Dr. Jan Harris, who is retiring. Dr. Harris joined the Cullman City School system in 2005 as superintendent. Harris previously served as principal at Huntsville High School.