The presence of pests kept the health inspectors busy across the Tennessee Valley. Here’s the low scores of the week.
Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
Jim’s Quik Mart at 299 U.S. 431 in Boaz: Score of 82
- Presence of pests under beverage bar.
- Soda nozzles and diffusers needed to be cleaned
La Estrella at 1707 Central Parkway in Decatur: Score of 78
- Water hose connected out back w/no back flow preventer.
- Corrosion inside ice maker.
- Presence of flies in store.
- Personal drink cup on produce in cooler.
Kroger Store at 6070 Moores Mill Road in Huntsville (Deli): Score of 83
- During inspection, several live roaches were observed in their deli, bakery, produce, seafood and meat departments.
Golden Spoon Award:
Buffalo Wild Wings at US 72 & Hwy 133 in Florence: Score of 99