Featured Job: Senior Electrical Engineer
This position will:
– Provide engineering integration support.
-Modify the electrical design of helicopter, fixed wing, and ground support equipment- Integrate new equipment into the electrical design of helicopter, fixed wing, and ground support equipment.
– Team with other engineers to develop complex designs.
– At times, provide project leadership and direct overall design approach.
– Review interface control documents and create system block diagrams.
– Interface with customers.
– Interact with other engineering disciplines such as structural, mechanical, and systems engineering.
- 10 or more years experience to include: proficiency in AutoCAD- Experience with electrical harness drawing generation from system wiring diagrams; generation of system wiring diagrams
– Aircraft system design experience with aircraft electrical design experience on rotary wing or fixed wing aircraft, with an emphasis on avionics integration preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including U.S. Citizenship, for access to classification information.
Education and/or Certification Requirements:- BS in Electrical Engineering from an ABET-accredited program
Some travel required.