Single Car Wreck Leaves Two Injured in Marshall County
MARSHALL COUNTY, Ala. (WHNT) — Rescue crews worked the scene of a single-vehicle car wreck in Marshall County where two people have been hurt.
The accident happened around 9:00 Saturday night on Murphy Hill Drive in the South Sauty area, which is north of the state park.
WHNT News 19 has learned that the driver lost control of the truck and flipped several times. One person was thrown from the vehicle. That person has been flown to Huntsville Hospital.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it