The Care Center hosts Lunch and Learn on May 18th
A Care Center campaign: Where every business counts, every neighbor counts, and every student counts!
The Care Center recognized the need to support small local businesses after having a personal firsthand account of three local restaurants shutting down, all within the same month and all within walking distance from each other.
Join the Care Center for the next Lunch and Learn at Main Street Events in New Hope on May 18th at 11:30 am.
Cost is only $10.
For more information call (256) 723-CARE or click here to visit the Care Center’s website.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it