Update: Pulaski Man Arrested, Charged With Murder
PULASKI, Tenn. (WHNT) – A Pulaski man added to Tennessee’s Top Ten Most Wanted list earlier this week is now in jail.
Jerrell Martinez Sizemore was arrested at Budget Inn in Pulaski on Wednesday morning. The 24-year-old is charged with first-degree murder. He is accused of shooting and killing Brandon Stinnett at a home on Woodring Street in Pulaski on Monday.
Investigators got a tip Sizemore was at the hotel. Pulaski Police found him and a woman in one of the rooms, checked in under a false name. The TBI says the woman will be charged with accessory after the fact.
Several agencies participated in the effort to find Sizemore, including the TBI, Pulaski Police Department, Giles County Sheriff’s Office, the FBI’s Columbia Resident Agency, Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office, Lawrenceburg Police Department, Huntsville Police Department and Madison County Sheriff’s Office in Alabama.
Sizemore is originally from the Decatur area. When he allegedly shot Stinnett, he was out of jail on bond and had removed an ankle monitoring device.
The TBI says Sizemore has a criminal history dating back to 2008 that includes domestic assault, several counts of sale of cocaine, multiple counts of assault, probation violation, drug possession, burglary, aggravated robbery, auto theft, tampering with evidence and various driving violations.
The TBI says Sizemore is a member of the Kitchen Crips street gang. He is being held in the Giles County Jail.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it