Hunter Morris Working Hard in Nashville
Former Southern League MVP and Huntsville native Hunter Morris is one step away from playing in the big leagues. A year after putting up monster numbers with the Huntsville Stars, Morris was promoted to Triple-A and the Nashville Sounds.
So far this season, Hunter is batting .233 with 6 RBI and 3 home runs.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it