Service Scheduled Tonight At Big Spring Park To Show Support For Boston
Photo: MGN Online
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – The city’s Southeast Clergy Association and Interfaith Mission Service will host a service of solidarity in response to the Boston Marathon bombing on Friday, Apr 19 at 7:00 p.m.
The public is invited to the service will take place at Big Spring Park on the west side of the Huntsville Art Museum.
The event organizers ask that you please wear running shoes “as a symbol that we are all Boston Marathon Runners.”
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it