Testimony Continues in Lawrence County Murder Trial
LAWRENCE COUNTY, Ala. (WHNT) - Testimony is still underway in Lawrecne County in the trial of a man accused of killing an elderly Town Creek couple.
Bailey and Betty Nichols were found shot to death in their home on December 20th, 2009.
Charles Arthur Moore faces two counts of capital murder and a charge of robbery.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it