Featured Job: Field Investigator 1
FIELD INVESTIGATOR 1 – (Contract Investigator) – Huntsville, AL *Must be an OPM
Job Requisition Number: 74336
Category: Security – Investigation
Primary Location: Huntsville, AL, US
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Part-Time On-Call
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 50%
CACI is currently seeking independent 1099 contract investigators who are credentialed with the Office of Personnel Management (OPM). Independent contractors are self employed and are not employees of CACI. Independent contractors are paid per investigative hour and receive mileage reimbursement, they are not eligible for employee benefits.
The independent contract investigator will conduct comprehensive interviews with subjects, employers, associates, references, and other knowledgeable individuals and review appropriate records to obtain the facts needed to resolve all material issues in a case or to establish the background, reputation, character, suitability, or qualifications of the subject under investigation. All information obtained is documented in a detailed report of investigation.
Must possess a favorable determination based on a single-scoped background investigation from OPM.
- Current OPM credentials
- Eighteen months of consecutive experience specializing in conducting background investigations on behalf of the OPM
- Ability to work independently utilizing a home-based office
- A current driver’s license and reliable transportation, plus be willing to travel in support of assignments
- Excellent writing, communication, time management, and problem solving skills
- Good judgment and strict confidentiality
- Possess a clean integrity record
- Intermediate laptop computer and typing skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet quality, production, and timeliness standards
- Ability to interact professionally with a wide variety of people in various settings
- A can-do attitude and a sense of mission in support of national security initiatives
CACI International Inc. is a $3.8B publically traded company with approximately 14,900 employees worldwide in over 120 offices throughout North America and Europe. CACI is one of three prime contractors selected to provide background investigation fieldwork for the Office of Personnel Management. CACI investigators prove to be some of the best in the industry, those with an impeccable work ethic who are self-motivated and have a sincere drive to succeed. At CACI, we foster a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality and professionalism. CACI employs full time and contract investigators who provide investigative services in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. territories.
Working for CACI is a great opportunity! We foster a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality and professionalism.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!