Huntsville Advances To Social Media Tourism Symposium Final
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – The Rocket City is heading to the final round of voting to host the Social Media Tourism Symposium!
Huntsville defeated Cleveland in the semi-final round by a 974 vote margin! Huntsville will face off against Missoula, Montana in the final round next Tuesday, April 2nd.
Huntsville defeated Indianapolis last week.
For more information on next week’s matchup, visit the Social Media Tourism Symposium Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SoMeTourism.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it