Butch Jones Visits Bristol Motor Speedway
It isn’t taking long for new Tennessee head football coach Butch Jones to endear himself to the Volunteer State. Sunday, he was the Grand Marshal for the Food City 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Jones says he hopes his involvement with NASCAR isn’t just for one race.
“I’m hooked,” said Butch Jones. “I’m officially a fan and I’ll tell you what, just seeing the operation, the passion, the intensity and I’ll tell you what it’s been a great experience and I’m looking forward to coming back for many more.”
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it