Celebrity Waiters Night In Athens Raises Over $1,800 for Relay for Life
ATHENS, Ala. (WHNT) – The City of Athens Relay for Life Team hosted its annual Celebrity Waiters Night at Applebee’s on Tuesday night.
For the past 15 years, the City of Athens has participated in Relay for Life to raise money for the American Cancer Society’s fight for a cure and efforts to provide prevention education.
- Athens Mayor Ronnie Marks: $284
- Retired Circuit Court Clerk Charles Page: $224
- Athens City Councilman Jimmy Gill: $213
- Athens attorney Shane Black: $211
- Circuit Court Clerk Brad Curnutt: $200
- Local actor Frank Travis: $173
- Probate Judge Charles Woodroof: $150.25
- Sheriff Mike Blakely: $141
- Athens Police Chief Floyd Johnson: $139