House Fire Displaces Two People

Huntsville Firefighters responded to an early morning house fire in the 2500 block of Piney Branch Road.

The fire was in the chimney area, and firefighters were able to take care of it quickly. They say they used less than 500 gallons of water to put it out.

Two people have been displaced. Authorities have called for an electrical inspector to check the house out before the residents move back in.

There were no injuries. However, there is water and fire damage to the living room.

Filed in: Huntsville, News

Suggest a correction

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 5,007 other followers