Alabama Department of Transportation Treats Roads
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – The potential for snow and ice on Friday night and Saturday has prompted the Alabama Department of Transportation to take precautionary measures.
Salt brine has been applied to the following North Alabama areas today:
· Memorial Parkway in Huntsville
· U.S. Highway 72 over Chapman Mountain
· U.S. Highway over Monte Sano Mountain
· I-65 between the Alabama/Tennessee State Line an Exit 310 near Cullman
· U.S. Highway
· State Route 157
· State Route 67
Stay tuned to WHNT for the latest winter weather news.
- Woman's Auto-Payments Hid Her Death for Six Years
- Chrysler: Rare Dodge Viper Used for Educational Purposes Must Be Destroyed
- EXCLUSIVE: Scottsboro Police Looking For Three People Suspected Of Passing Counterfeit Bills
- BREAKING: New Hope Furniture Store Burnt Down, Traffic Backed up on Highway 431