Featured Job: SharePoint Developer
SharePoint Developer (Job Number:318489)
The Homeland & Civilian Solutions Business Unit currently has an opportunity to provide staffing and administrative support to the U.S Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) in Huntsville, AL.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO POSSESS A SECRET CLEARANCE. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
A SharePoint developer is responsible for developing, designing, and maintaining organizational websites based on a defined set of design and performance requirements. A web developer may be called upon to partner with a Business Analyst and/or with customer functional managers in the development of website requirements. SharePoint developer/ designers must ensure that their developed websites meet or exceed customer requirements.
Job duties include:
- BS degree and 8+ years of experience. Will accept 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience developing custom solutions for SharePoint using web parts with strong working knowledge of the SharePoint Object Model.
- Software development experience including Website design and development experience using Microsoft .NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with the design and development of custom SharePoint web parts
- .NET using Visual Studio 2008
- JAVA Script
- Web Services
- Knowledge of SQL Server Database
- Knowledge of Oracle Database
- Knowledge of SOA Service Oriented Architecture
- Visual Basic 6 Programming Experience
- C, C+, Pro C Programming Experience
- Business process Mapping
- External data source connections
- Excellent communication and customer skills (both verbal and written).
- Familiarization with DOD and Intelligence Community (IC) regulations, directives and policies a plus.
- Experience showing ability to work both independently and as an effective team member.
- Experience showing flexibility to cope with a changing environment and short deadlines.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company’s approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job