Featured Job: SharePoint Administrator
SharePoint Administrator (Job Number:318487)
The Homeland & Civilian Solutions Business Unit currently has an opportunity to provide staffing and administrative support to the U.S Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) in Huntsville, AL.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO POSSESS A SECRET CLEARANCE. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
A SharePoint Administrator serves as the primary individual to develop, plan, implement and maintain SharePoint servers supporting the AMCOM Mission Enclave (AME).
- A BS degree and 8 years of experience. Will accept 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
- An understanding on how to use SharePoint ULS logging and Correlation ID’s to be able to look up error logs
- Should understand the Service Application architecture and how it is being utilized
- Should have experience in establishing trusted connections and shared services between farms
- Should know how to monitor and manage the patching level of the farm and all servers in the farm
- Should understand how SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 are integrated with SharePoint 2010
- Should have experience in installing and implementing Power Pivot within a SharePoint 2010 environment
- Designing and implementing SharePoint 2010 environments
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting SharePoint search technologies
- Strong working knowledge of SharePoint architecture patterns including all service applications at scale
- Well-developed knowledge of solution architecture using SharePoint and related technologies
- Knowledge of SharePoint APIs and solution implementation best practices
- Knowledge of all editions of SharePoint as well as previous versions
- Hands on experience of SQL, IIS, Windows Server
- Experience of storage, network and server technologies related to SharePoint
- Managing Permissions
- SQL Server – Basic operation, tuning, backup and recovery
- * The Candidate must meet IAT 1 level certifications.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company’s approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Nov 26, 2012, 7:13:22 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
- Woman's Auto-Payments Hid Her Death for Six Years
- Chrysler: Rare Dodge Viper Used for Educational Purposes Must Be Destroyed
- EXCLUSIVE: Scottsboro Police Looking For Three People Suspected Of Passing Counterfeit Bills
- BREAKING: New Hope Furniture Store Burnt Down, Traffic Backed up on Highway 431