Bulldog Men And Women Are Trying To End Losing Skids
Normal, Ala. (WHNT) – Both the Alabama A&M Bulldogs and Lady Bulldogs are mired in losing streaks that they hope to end on the road.
Willie Hayes says he held a practice resembling “training camp” Wednesday because he feels his team is showing a lack of fundamentals. It may explain why they’ve lost four-in-a-row.
Altherias Warmley says she’s not even focusing on the Maroon and White’s three-game losing streak. Instead she says none of these losses have been lopsided and if A&M can continue playing as a team, the wins will come.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it