Alabama State Trooper Injured During Huntsville Wreck
An Alabama State Trooper was injured this morning in a wreck in north Huntsville, according to emergency officials. Police have blocked traffic in the area as the wreck is cleared and investigated.
The Huntsville Times reports that, according to Don Webster, Chief of Operations for the HEMSI ambulance service, the wreck happened just before 11 a.m. at the intersection of Memorial Parkway and Mastin Lake Road.
The trooper was taken to the hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening. Stay with WHNT News 19 for the latest updates on this story.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it