(WHNT) – This tax season, the IRS is offering tax tips to filers directly to their email in-boxes. This morning, the IRS Released the following:
Tax Tips are brief, to the point and cover a wide-range of topics, including:
- Common errors to avoid when you prepare your tax return
- Where you can get free tax help
- Guidance on available tax deductions and credits
- How e-file can make filing easier, get you your refund faster and protect your payments
- How to file for an extension or amend your return
They will issue more than 70 Tax Tips through the April filing deadline and dozens more throughout the rest of the year.
To sign up for the emails, please click here.