Fire Damages Lacey’s Spring Home
The Red Cross has been called to help a family displaced after an early morning fire in Lacey’s Spring.
A neighbor spotted the blaze and called the Lacey’s Spring Fire Dept. just before seven o’clock. A woman and three children were inside the home when fire broke out but were able to get out safely. There is bad smoke damage inside the house.
Fire crews tell WHNT News 19 the fire on Arvida Dr. likely started in a fireplace and spread up the wall and to the ceiling. There are some renovations going on but fire officials don’t believe they are connected to the fire at this time
- Woman's Auto-Payments Hid Her Death for Six Years
- Chrysler: Rare Dodge Viper Used for Educational Purposes Must Be Destroyed
- EXCLUSIVE: Scottsboro Police Looking For Three People Suspected Of Passing Counterfeit Bills
- BREAKING: New Hope Furniture Store Burnt Down, Traffic Backed up on Highway 431