Snow Brings Fun, Headaches to Brindlee Mountain
By the time it had ended around 3pm Thursday, around 3 inches of snow had fallen across Brindlee Mountain. WHNT News 19 measured 3 inches near the intersection of Highway 231 and Main Street in Arab.
While most of the main highways stayed open and passable, things got so bad on the secondary roads that the Marshall County EMA had the National Weather Service set off alarms on people’s weather radios to encourage them to stay home.
With plenty of sunshine and warmer temperatures on Friday, what snow and ice that’s remaining on the roadways, should melt away quickly.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it