Friday Mid-Day Update: Roads Improving
TENNESSEE VALLEY (WHNT) – As of 1:50 p.m. Friday, road conditions have improved greatly. The temperature is melting away snow and ice.
I-65/Cullman & Morgan Counties
UPDATED Friday 12:42 pm: The Cullman County EMA says traffic is flowing smoothly on both directions of I-65 north and southbound. Read more on the situation here.
The Marshall County EMA says Highway 75 between Old Oneonta Road and Lazy Creek Road is now open.
Fort Payne Gap, also known as Third Street Gap is closed due to a rockslide/roadslide that happened Wednesday. The road will be closed indefinitely.Submit Your Photo
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it