Four People And A Pregnant Woman Arrested For Meth
PRICEVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – Five people, including a pregnant woman, face drug charges after Morgan County drug agents found an active meth lab Saturday night.
Morgan County Drug Task Force agents say they had been investigating possibile illegal drug activities at a mobile home on Highway 67 South for approximately two months. They say they recently learned a pregnant woman was living in the trailer.
Late Saturday night, agents raided the trailer and found an active one-pot meth lab as well as 4 used one-pot meth labs in a freezer along with all the materials needed for making meth. All five people at the home were arrested.
Following decontamination by the Priceville Fire Department, Stacey Borden, Jason Ransom, Cory Williams and Terry Davis were taken into custody and transported to the Morgan County Jail in Decatur charged with drug related offenses. Their bonds total one million dollars each.
Also arrested was Ashley Borden, who is over four months pregnant. Investigators say she is being held without bond.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it