Target is looking for a store team leader in Florence.
JOIN US AS A STORE TEAM LEADER IN TRAINING
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Store Manager in Training, General Manager in Training
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Store Team Leader, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Own and champion Target-brand presentation of the entire store
- Manage a team of 150-500 team members
- Work to attain maximum profits, sales, return on investment, market share, guest goodwill and team member satisfaction
- Uphold the quality and productivity of every aspect of your store
- Direct all merchandising, operational and personnel functions
- Act as leader on duty responding to guest and team member concerns, as well as opening and closing the store and ensuring all Target property and personnel are secure
- 4-year college degree
- Supervisor level experience
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Inspire and motivate your team to ensure high performing as well as Fast, Fun and Friendly store
- Ability to continuously move around all areas of the store on a daily basis, as well as ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.