Featured Job: Merchandiser/Retail Rep
Crossmark is looking for a merchandiser/retail representative in Moulton.
CROSSMARK has part-time retail jobs available and is looking for merchandisers to add to its Retail Team. Are you looking for a retail merchandising job that allows you to directly contribute to the success of an organization? If you are an independent, self-starter that enjoys flexibility in your work environment then CROSSMARK’s Retail Merchandising Team has the perfect opportunity for you!
As one of our retail merchandisers, you will be ensuring that a proper level of stock is maintained, and that the merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement. This includes setup, plan-o-gram execution, as well as the stocking, facing, and rotating of the manufacturer’s products. You will also have the opportunity in many stores to build relationships with the store management- so outgoing personalities are a plus!
Your primary goal is to help both the retailer and the manufacturer maximize sales and increase sales volume. This goal is accomplished through execution, education, and promotion of your product.
Apply today to join CROSSMARK’s Retail Merchandising Team.
Summary Responsible for quality performance of retail tasks and objectives to achieve superior results for CROSSMARK’S clients and customers.
Duties and Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Schedules tasks on weekly basis to meet execution objectives
* Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
* Performs stores/tasks in efficient/cost effective manner
* Accurately reports all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
* Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives
* Completes required training and certification programs.
* Engage every work day with CROSSMARK’S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
* Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned.
* Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and clients work-withs.
* Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
* Insures proper maintenance on all company equipment.
* Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.