Recalls Issued On Children’s Toys, Chicken Wings, and “Nap Nanny”
Major US stores are recalling a popular baby recliner after reports of five deaths linked to the device. Amazon.com, Buy Buy Baby and Toys-R-Us are recalling 150-thousand Nap Nanny recliners, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
The CPSC says defects in the design “pose a substantial risk of injury and death to infants.” There have been 92 reports of infants hanging or falling out of the Nap Nanny even when the harness is used.
There is also a recall on the toy called Water Balz and its other varieties: Growing Skulls, H2O Orbs and Fabulous Flowers.
The toys absorb water and can expand 400 times their original size, causing serious issues if a kid swallows one. This voluntary recall happened after a baby needed surgery to remove it after ingesting last year.
Wayne Farms, out of Decatur is about 2,300 pounds of frozen honey barbeque chicken wings, because of misbranding and an undeclared allergen. Egg is the problem here.
This includes 4 pound bags of “GFS® Honey BBQ Flavored Chicken Wings” in 16 pounds cases.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it