Pedestrian Killed by Vehicle in Madison County
MADISON COUNTY, Ala. (WHNT) — The Madison County Sheriff’s Office has released the identity of a man who was killed in a pedestrian wreck Sunday night.
Jerry Zatowski, a 42-year-old Harvest man, was hit on Jeff Road, near the intersection of Kelly Springs Road at approximately 9:35 p.m.
Deputies and state troopers closed Jeff Road from Kelly Springs Road to Burwell Road while they worked to clear the scene.
Authorities are still investigating.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it