Featured Job: Admin Assistant
SAIC is looking for an admin assistant in Huntsville.
The Homeland & Civilian Solutions Business Unit (HCSBU) currently has an opportunity to provide administrative support to the Program Manager and Business Operations Manager on an ARMY DoD contract.
- Process pre/post-Travel requirements for all program employees
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Coordinate and maintain records for program staff
- Assist Staffing Coordinator in all employee staffing actions
- And other administrative support requirements as may be required
- HS degree and 3-5 years of experience with knowledge of administrative and clerical functions, processes, practices and procedures
- Experience in Microsoft Office products with 2+ years experience in the use of MS EXCEL, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience providing admin support to an office; creating, reviewing, and editing documents, working with databases.
- Experience in planning and organizing.
- Currently possess a SECRET clearance or are capable of obtaining a SECRET clearance.
- Strong personal computer and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and customer skills (both verbal and written).
- Familiarization with DOD and Intelligence Community (IC) regulations, directives and policies a plus.
- Experience showing ability to work both independently and as an effective team member.
- Experience showing flexibility to cope with a changing environment and short deadlines.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company’s approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Nov 13, 2012, 9:08:31 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job