Fayetteville’s Host of Christmas Past
This years Host of Christmas Past will be on
November 9th, 10th, and Ltd Events 11th.
Don’t miss a fun-filled weekend where Snow is guaranteed to fall in historic downtown Fayetteville, Tennessee. Begin your visit on Friday afternoon in beautiful Downtown all decorated for the holiday season. Friday evening following the Annual Lighting of the Christmas Tree at 5:00 pm, enjoy live music from the Bandstand on the Courthouse Lawn and stroll the square as many businesses will be open late.
Saturday is filled with activities for the young and young-at-heart.
If you have any questions, please call the Chamber of Commerce (931) 433-1234 or Fayetteville Main Street (931) 433-7006. Or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fayetteville Tennessee is located about 80 miles south of Nashville. From I-65 South, take Exit 14 to Fayetteville on Highway 64 East. Fayetteville is also about 30 miles north of Huntsville Alabama by way of 231/431 North.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it