House Fire Leaves Heavy Damage
MADISON, Ala. (WHNT) – Investigators are working to determine what started a house fire in Madison.
Madison Fire Department was called to the home in the 100 block of Teal Park Lane off Wall Triana Highway just before midnight Monday, after neighbors reported seeing flames and smoke coming from the home.
When firefighters arrived, they found flames shooting from the garage. The fire spread to the attic before crews could get the flames under control. It took firefighters about two hours to put out the blaze.
The home has heavy fire and smoke damage. One man lived at the home, but he was not there when the fire started. No one was injured in the fire.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it