Featured Job: Utility Laborer
Madison County is looking for a Temporary Utility Laborer. The position directly works with tornado recovery and clean up. They are looking for someone with experience in semi-skilled labor. Must have the physical ability to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, and lift up to 80 lbs. Must pass a physical exam and drug test.
For more information or if you are interested in the position, please visit the website madisoncountyal.gov/jobs.php.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it