Bulldogs Want More Shutouts
Normal, Ala. (WHNT) – It took six games, but the Alabama A&M Bulldogs finally achieved one of its goals this season: earning a shutout.
It happened against Mississippi Valley State when the Bulldogs limited the Delta Devils to just 80 passing yards and forced three turnovers. But the Maroon and White also say they want to have even more shutouts the rest of the way.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it