Rep 1- Warehouse/Materials, Comcast Cable
Rep 1- Warehouse/Materials
Location: Huntsville, AL 35810
Base Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Full-Time
Reference ID: 70672520_242340838
Rep 1, Warehouse/Materials Huntsville
• Coordinates and oversees the inspection, preparation, and distribution
of customer equipment, including conducting initial inspections, moving
and organizing equipment in and out of the warehouse, issuing equipment
to field personnel, and assisting in inventory reconciliation.
• Handles shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing and
preparing items for shipment, loading and unloading trucks, and
inspecting and documenting received materials.
• Conducts regular equipment inventory counts and generates and submits
• Accurately inputs CPE and inventory transactions into appropriate
databases, spreadsheets, billing systems, and/or information management
• Performs exceptional customer service to internal and external
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• High School or Equivalent
• Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Click here to apply.
WHNT News 19 posts jobs, but we do not check with companies to see when these are closed. Please check with the company before you apply to find out if listing is still valid.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it