Auburn Names Frazier Starting Quarterback
AUBURN, Ala. (WHNT) – Sophomore Kiehl Frazier will be Auburn’s starting quarterback when the Tigers open the season against Clemson September 1.
Head Coach Gene Chizik made the announcement Thursday.
Frazier is from Springdale, Arkansas and was voted offensive MVP of the A-Day spring scrimmage.
Frazier played 13 games last season completing five of 12 passes for 34 yards. He rushed for 327 yards on 76 attempts.
WHNT News 19 will have more on Auburn’s starting quarterback announcement on WHNT News 19 at 6:00.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it