HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) - Employees of local Jack's restaurants donated their time help stock backpacks with school supplies on Thursday.
They rolled up their sleeves and came to help at the Kids To Love warehouse, where teams are organizing supplies for foster children in Alabama and Tennessee.
Dale Seals, Jack's Regional Manager, says he and his team enjoy doing this.
"We wanted to be a part of it because we want to give back to our community," said Seals.
Jack's is a sponsor of the Kids To Love "Pack The Backpacks" School Supply Drive. You can donate school supplies at a number of local Jack's locations:
- 12301 Hwy 231/431 North in Meridianville
- 3314 Wall-Triana Highway in Madison
- 145 Hughes Road in Madison
- 1421 Winchester Road in Huntsville
- 1006 Jordan Lane in Huntsville
- 5271 Hwy 67 South in Somerville
- 22714 Alabama Hwy 24 in Moulton
Please make a donation by Friday, August 3. You can also donate through Paypal online.