New Restaurant and Bar in Downtown Huntsville
A new restaurant and bar opens Friday night in downtown Huntsville. Mason’s Pub closed several months ago. Now there’s a new option opening in that location. The owners of Barrel House have changed the scenery inside quite a bit, knocking down walls, adding barrels, new high top seating, bench-style seating along the walls, and even a floor made of pennies. Barrel House will be a restaurant-bar mix with small plated food, local craft beer, specialty bourbon, and an extensive cocktail list. The owners are hoping they will be able to provide a new option for lovers of downtown Huntsville. Barrel House is a non-smoking establishment. It’s located in downtown Huntsville on Clinton Avenue.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it