Late Night Meth Bust in Morgan County
A chemical smell led to three arrests in Morgan County late Wednesday night. Investigators responded to the smell of a strong odor coming from a home on Powell Chapel road, just south of Falkville.
When investigators arrived on the scene, they found a fan in the window of the home turned outward, blowing the odor out of the house.
They called in the Morgan County Drug Task Force, and a warrant was issued for the house. The Task Force found an active meth lab, along with finished product drying inside.
They arrested three people: 58-year-old Arthur Holt, who owned the home, 33-year-old Joseph Tatum, and 34-year-old Sabrina Pugh. Tatum and Pugh were out on bond from Cullman County on previous meth charges.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it