Executive Director, Sequel Youth and Family Services
Company: Sequel Youth and Family Services
Required Education: Graduate Degree
Job Type: Management, Health Care, Nonprofit, Social Services
Required Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Base Pay: N/A
Required Travel: Not Specified
Employee Type: Full-Time
Manages Others: Yes
Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Industry: Healthcare – Health Services
Reference ID: OCR
Sequel Youth and Family Services of Owens Cross Roads is seeking an experienced Executive Director to provide sound management and effective service of all direct care departments. Located approximately 20 miles southeast of Huntsville, SYFS of Owens Cross Roads is a residential treatment facility serving adolescent girls, ages 12-18, who experience significant behavioral disorders. The girls are referred to our program by DHR and DYS.
The Executive Director provides day-to-day leadership and management assuring high- quality services. The selected candidate will possess a positive track record in:
* Daily management within a human services setting (child/adolescent population required)
* Working effectively with and through others
* Budgeting and fiscal management / interpretation
* Legal and regulatory compliance
* Developing systems, processes, and personnel
* Promoting and establishing strong internal/external business relationships
* Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, or a closely related field.
* A minimum of five years experience in the management and supervision of staff with progression of responsibility in prior positions.
* Prior experience in a facility which meets licensing or accreditation standards.
* Previous experience with adolescents ages 12-18.
* Competitive Compensation
* Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability
* Company provided Basic Life/AD&D insurance
* Flexible Spending program
Sequel Youth and Family Services is a privately owned company that develops and operates programs for people with behavioral, emotional, or physical challenges. Our mission is to prepare our clients to lead responsible and fulfilling lives by providing mentoring, education, and living support within a safe, structured, dynamic environment — whether on one of our campuses, in the community, or in their own homes.
We are passionate about what we do and delight in providing excellent programs that make permanent, positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our programs are designed to equip our clients with the vision, motivation, life skills, education, and self-discipline necessary to lead a successful life.
We offer a broad continuum of treatment options for children, adolescents, and adults. Our options include long-term residential treatment, short-term impact programs, shelter care, therapeutic group homes, therapeutic foster care, community-based services, in-home services, and alternative education programs. Our populations include adjudicated delinquents; children with autism; and children, adolescents and adults with physical disabilities, sexual, substance abuse, emotional, or conduct disorders.
We are proud of all of our programs, and believe that our programming and services are among the elite for youth and families in the country. We maintain a close professional working relationship with our customers, clients, and communities.
Click here to apply.