The Tennessee Valley is forever altered by the tornadoes of April 27, 2011. Approximately 600,000 homes and businesses were without power, thousands of homes were destroyed and the loss of life was too great to bear.
Cut off from the rest of the world, many wondered when help would arrive and their stories of horror and heroism told. Reflections: After the Storm is a compilation of our coverage before, during and after the storm.
Featured on this DVD:
• Reflections: After the Storm 6-month anniversary special
• North Alabama interactive map with news coverage by county
• Church service from the slab of where the Phil Campbell Church of God once stood
• Faith After the Storm: A little boy’s message of hope after losing his parents in the storm
• A memorial video dedicated to those we lost
The cost of the DVD is $10. Proceeds from the DVD sales will be donated to the Food Bank of North Alabama.
If you are interesting in purchasing a DVD, please drop by WHNT News 19, located at 200 Holmes Avenue in downtown Huntsville. We are no longer able to process mail orders.