Dr. Mary Jane Caylor To Step Down As Director Of Big Spring Partners
According to our news partners The Huntsville Times, Dr. Mary Jane Caylor is stepping down as director of Big Spring Partners, a non-profit group that helps with development in downtown Huntsville.
Caylor is a longtime educator, volunteer and civic leader in Huntsville. She has served on the state board of education and is a past superintendent of Huntsville City Schools.
Caylor told The Huntsville Times she is almost 70 years old, and is ready to retire.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it