Sr Operations Manager- Sr Group Leader
JOIN US AS A SENIOR GROUP LEADER
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Operations Manager, Director, or Leader
About This Opportunity
Advance your leadership and operational skills to a new level by inspiring and achieving great performance. Apply cutting-edge technologies to optimize our critical supply chain network. Drive sales profitably by delivering what guests want.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of an innovative team working toward visionary goals. As a Senior Group Leader, you’ll take the lead as you…
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with your peers, team, and General Manager in order to communicate effectively, collaborate across departments, and strategically implement solutions
* Inspire your team of Group Leaders with challenging assignments and coaching to facilitate individual growth and development; foster a collaborative environment in which diverse backgrounds are respected and valued
* Ensure performance plans are set, maintained, and continuously improved
* Develop and manage your budget to accommodate the needs of your team and achieve financial goals
* Maintain level of service requirements throughout the process, from our vendors to our distribution center to our stores
* Manage a safe workplace by advocating safety training and accident preparedness; lead the facility in safe and efficient operation of all equipmen
* 4-year degree
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with strong interpersonal skills
* Strong reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others
* Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders
* Ability to access all levels and areas of the facility
* Openness to relocation
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Ideal retail candidates show a high level of performance. In addition business experience in purchasing, sales, merchandising, supervision and business is desirable.
Click here to apply.