How To Trade In Your Old iPad, Gadgets
Apple announced the new version of its iPad tablet computer Tuesday along with the new iPad mini.
There are a number of ways for you to trade-in your older model iPad or the 4th generation full-sized model, starting with the options below. Good luck getting a good deal and happy shopping!
- Apple’s Recycling Program – Offers giftcards in exchange for old Apple devices
- Nextworth – A buy-back website where you can trade-in your old electronics for cash
- Gazelle – Another way to recycle old gadgets, often for a monetary gain
- eBay – The auction website has special offers on technology trade-ins for a limited time
- Craigslist – Buy or sell iPads at your own risk via the standard classified ads model